Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An appetizer at many Chinese Restaurants
- 20 -40 wonton wrappers or 20 -40 lumpia skins
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 8 ounces crabmeat
- 1 green onion
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch sugar
- egg whites or water
- Let Cream Cheese sit out for about 15 minutes.
- Chop up Green Onion and Crab Meat.
- Mix Everything except egg whites and wontons in a bowl.
- Spoon mix into wontons and fold into a flower shape.
- Seal the wontons with egg white (water doesn't work as well).
- Fry the Crab Rangoons in about 2 inches of oil.