Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 lb cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 teaspoon A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 dozen wonton wrappers
- 1 egg yolk, well beaten
- Combine crabmeat, cream cheese, A-1 Sauce and garlic powder.
- Place 1 heaping teaspoonful of this mixture in the center of a won-ton wrapper.
- Gather edges together, moisten with egg yolk and pinch to seal.
- Deep fry in hot oil in bunches until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
These turned out REALLY nice! Thanks a lot for posting! I made a dbl. batch for a New Years eve gathering and they vanished fast!
All I have to say is YUMMY!!! These were great. I made a separate batch that I added a little bit of sugar to give it a slight sweetness. This went over really well with the whole family. Oh, I used imitation crab meat..Thank tranch