Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
We love this crab dip. I don't remember where I got the recipe but I have had it for years.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 -5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Combine softened cream cheese, crab flakes, onion, horseradish, worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce.
- Spread mixture in a 9" pie plate.
- Top with walnuts and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 25 minutes.
- Serve with crackers.