Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
For fans of corned beef and sauerkraut, this makes for some good eating.
Make and share this Corned Beef Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the sour cream, sauerkraut, onion (if using) and garlic.
- Spread mixture onto bottom of 9x13-inch pan.
- Scatter corned beef evenly over mixture.
- Spread cheese on top of corned beef.
- Put bread on top of the Swiss cheese.
- Pour butter on top of bread.
- Bake at 350°F for 1/2 hour.
Yum! My husband decided this should not only be made for St. Patty's day! You can cut back on butter and cheese if you want it with a few less calories- no one will be able to tell the difference!
My anniversary is on St. Pat's day and I had a corned beef round to use up. This recipe caught my eye, This is TDF. It worked out fine as one person was not able to eat a sandwich. I used Thousand Island Dressing to top things off. I've already told 2 friends about it. It's the new anniversary dinner.
This was a great recipe. it was eating a reuben sandwich. I'll use this recipe a lot and it so easy to fix