Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This goes very well with grilled foods and pork.
- 4 cups sweetcorn
- 2⁄3 cup pickle relish
- 2⁄3 cup banana peppers or 2⁄3 cup bell pepper
- 2⁄3 cup pimiento
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- Put all ingredients in pot, mixing well.
- Cook, stirring often, until mixture comes to a boil and thicken slightly.
- Jar and seal.
- It keeps well in the refridgerator for about two to three weeks.