Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Quick, easy, delicious!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 2 (10 ounce) boxeschopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 cups herb stuffing cubes (Pepperidge Farm)
- Melt the margarine.
- Mix the corn, broccoli, eggs, 1/4 cup melted margarine, and onion and place in a greased casserole dish.
- Toss the herb dressing with the remaining melted margarine. Sprinkle on top of the casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
We made this last week when my tastebuds were not working (side effects of a cold) so I am basing my review on my husbands opinion. He and the kids liked it. He did say it was a bit sweet, maybe because of the creamed corn. I loved that I could prepare it and then he could cook it later while I was gone and I knew everyone was going to get veggies for dinner. We did add some chopped cooked turkey to make it a complete meal.
I do love corn & broccoli, & this recipe makes for a great combo of those vegetables! I did use fresh broccoli, which I always prefer! Simple & easy to make, & I've now printed it out to have on hand & when I make it again this next week, I'll make a meal of it by adding a layer of shredded chicken breast along with a layer of my own raisin dressing! Thanks for this great dish! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
This was delicious!! I cut the recipe in half, added cayenne pepper and used 1 cup of Stovetop dressing that I had saved from another recipe. I only had to cook mine for 45 minutes. Will make this one again! Made for 1-2-3 Zaar Hits Tag Game 2010.