Corn and Broccoli Bake
photo by Lori Mama
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) box Chicken In A Biscuit crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter, and reserve 1/2 cup for topping.
- In bowl, combine broccoli, both cans of corns and remaining crumbs.
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake, uncovered@ 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
see 20 more reviews
Excellent dish and extremely easy to prepare. I substituted ~8 oz frozen corn for the drained can whole kernel corn and used broccoli florets. I did not thaw either, but it did not seem to impact the results. My family and friends gave it rave reviews at Thanksgiving and requested that it be served at Christmas, too.
This was super simple to prepare and very tasty. I used frozen whole-kernel corn instead of canned and halved the amounts of butter and crackers and it turned out great. Next time Ill probably try it with Vegetable Thins crackers instead of Chicken in a Biscuit for a little more flavor kick. Ill definitely make this again thanks for posting!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Welcome! I joined this website in 2001, as a new wife and Mom of a 1 y/o and I was 28 yrs old and did not know about cooking. I found this website cause I searched the web and wanted to find a good recipe for carrots! I found that recipe and so much more here over the years. I learned so much from this website and opened up my eyes to other recipes. I now am 46 y/o. I am now divorced and my then 1 y/o son is now a Marine. I have a wonderful man in my life that loves and appreciates my cooking and I thank this site for all of its help. I still come here for recipes. I hope you like my recipes and your family enjoys them also....there is many here and I love to pass them on.