1/1 Photo of Cordon Bleu Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
An easy layered casserole dish that is a snap to prepare definitely easier than the traditional "chicken cordon bleu"!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 slices white bread (your choice) or 6 slices whole wheat bread (your choice)
- 6 chicken breast halves, cooked and sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb sliced cooked ham
- 8 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli stems
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place bread slices in the bottom of a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- 3Layer chicken, cream cheese slices and ham over bread.
- 4Sprinkle with 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese.
- 5Top with broccoli.
- 6Combine soup and pepper; spoon over broccoli.
- 7Top with remaining cheese.
- 8Bake uncovered at 350°F for 50 to 55 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cordon Bleu Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.8
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 83.2 mg
- Sodium 567.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 22.3 g