Recipe by yooper
An easy layered casserole dish that is a snap to prepare definitely easier than the traditional "chicken cordon bleu"!
Top Review by Connie Gervais
This is excellent. Only thing I would maybe try is instead of bread on the bottom. I would try hashbrowns or slice potatoes. That way it could pull some of the salt out. Don't add any extra salt to this. But it was great and easy too!! Thanks
- 6 slices white bread (your choice) or 6 slices whole wheat bread (your choice)
- 6 chicken breast halves, cooked and sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb sliced cooked ham
- 8 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesfrozen broccoli stems
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place bread slices in the bottom of a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Layer chicken, cream cheese slices and ham over bread.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese.
- Top with broccoli.
- Combine soup and pepper; spoon over broccoli.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 50 to 55 minutes or until bubbly.