An easy layered casserole dish that is a snap to prepare definitely easier than the traditional "chicken cordon bleu"!
- 6 slices white bread (your choice) or 6 slices whole wheat bread (your choice)
- 6 chicken breast halves, cooked and sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb sliced cooked ham
- 8 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesfrozen broccoli stems
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place bread slices in the bottom of a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Layer chicken, cream cheese slices and ham over bread.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese.
- Top with broccoli.
- Combine soup and pepper; spoon over broccoli.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 50 to 55 minutes or until bubbly.