Weeknight Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
So easy and great taste!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices deli ham
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (6 ounce) box seasoned stuffing mix, prepared
- Grease 9x13 casserole pan.
- Spread chicken breasts in pan.
- Top each with a piece of ham, then cheese.
- Mix together in a bowl the cans of soup and milk.
- Pour over chicken.
- Spread box of prepared stuffing mix over chicken.
- Pour melted butter over stuffing mixture.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 8 more