Recipe by Amanda Beth
I love this salad!! So good, and just perfect in the summer. Definitely a full meal. This makes one lunch-size version of the cobb salad at Bob Evans. The onion used to be in the cobb salad, but then they took it out. I think it's really good in the salad though. The restaurant version has 13 ww points for this size. Prep time assumes chicken and egg are cooked.
Top Review by Cook4_6
Made this Cobb Salad for dinner a few evenings ago, and it was absolutely delicious. I have an aversion to raw onion, so I switched out that ingredient for chopped red pepper and added a row of sliced avocado. I topped it off with homemade Italian dressing found within the Casa D'Angelo Salad II and it went perfectly!
- 2 cups iceberg mixed salad greens
- 1 hard-boiled egg, quatered
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbles
- 1⁄4 bacon bits
- 1⁄4 shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 grape tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion (optional)
- 3 ounces cooked chicken breasts, chopped, warmed
- 2 large lettuce leaves, garnish