Recipe by c bau
Personal sized Cookies N Cream Cheesecake!! I usually halve the recipe and it works fine. Also, I don't always have room in my fridge for the whole muffin pan so if I have to, I remove them from the pan to refrigerate them.
- 42 Oreo cookies (30 whole, 12 coarsely chopped)
- 2 lbs cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 large eggs (room temperature, lightly beaten)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Line muffin tins with paper liners, placing 1 whole oreo at the bottom of each liner.
- With an electric mixer on medium-high, beat cream cheese until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl occasionally. Gradually add sugar and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla.
- Add in eggs one at a time, beating to combine. Beat in sour cream and salt.
- Stir in chopped oreos by hand.
- Fill cups almost to the top. Bake, rotating the pans halfway through, until the filling is set, about 22 minutes.
- Transfer tins to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Refrigerate in tins for at least 4 hours (or overnight). Remove from tins just before serving.