Philadelphia No-Bake Peaches 'n' Cream Cheesecake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
As a lover of cheesecake, this sounds like a recipe that's going to be on the number 1 list!!
- Ready In:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 4 (8 ounce) packages philadelphia neufchatel cheese, 1/3 less fat than cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package jello brand peach gelatin
- 2 fresh peaches, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite, whipped topping, thawed
- Mix graham crumbs, margarine and 1/4 cup sugar; press onto bottom of 13x9 inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Add dry gelatin mix; mix well. Stir in peaches and whipped topping. Spoon over crust; cover.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm, leftovers should be stored in refrigerator.
- SUBSTITUTE: Prepare as directed, using 1 drained 15 oz can peaches.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION