1/6 Photos of Cookies N Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes
c bau's Note:
Personal sized Cookies N Cream Cheesecake!! I usually halve the recipe and it works fine. Also, I don't always have room in my fridge for the whole muffin pan so if I have to, I remove them from the pan to refrigerate them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Line muffin tins with paper liners, placing 1 whole oreo at the bottom of each liner.
- 2With an electric mixer on medium-high, beat cream cheese until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl occasionally. Gradually add sugar and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla.
- 3Add in eggs one at a time, beating to combine. Beat in sour cream and salt.
- 4Stir in chopped oreos by hand.
- 5Fill cups almost to the top. Bake, rotating the pans halfway through, until the filling is set, about 22 minutes.
- 6Transfer tins to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 7Refrigerate in tins for at least 4 hours (or overnight). Remove from tins just before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookies N Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.6
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 62.1 mg
- Sodium 199.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g