Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of my son Patrick's favorites. He was given this recipe from one of his high school teachers. It is a simple but very good combination of ingredients...premixed cookie dough, chocolate pudding, cream cheese, sugar and nuts...YUM Note: I have cheated and used the already made pudding and it turned out great. Of course not as rich tasting as the original recipe due to the missing Half-and Half. **You could also change up the cookie and the pudding to any flavor combination. :)
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese
- 4 ounces chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup pecans
- Preheat Oven to 375°F.
- Flatten out cookie dough with floured hands and rolling pin onto a cold pizza stone.
- Bake 12-15 minutes then cool slighting and loosen from stone with a knife.
- Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar well and spread cream cheese evenly over cookie.
- Mix pudding and half-and-half and spread on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Refrigerate overnight to let flavors blend and melt into cookie.