Rocky Road Cookie Pizza
photo by Ashley Cuoco
- Ready In:
- 1 (20 ounce) package pillsbury refrigerated cookie dough
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts (chopped)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (1 c)
- 1⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Press or roll (using powder sugar) cookie dough to a lightly buttered 12 inch pizza pan.
- Cook 15- 20 minutes till lightly brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle evenly with peanuts, chocolate chips, and marshmallows.
- Drizzle with caramel topping.
- Bake addition 5-10 till marshmallows are lightly brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut into slices or squares.
- Yummy served with vanilla ice cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Fast, simple, and a crowd-pleaser! I used chocolate chip pecan cookie dough, which was wonderful with the rest of the toppings, and let the roll of dough warm on the counter for about 30 min to make it easier to spread in the pan. I was using a new stone pizza pan and was grateful for the input of the other reviewer re: retained heat in a pizza stone. I decided to make it a few hours ahead and it worked perfectly. We didn't end up putting ice cream on it, but that would be really good, especially if you serve it warm (or reheat the pieces). Thanks so much for posting a wonderful speedy dessert!
see 3 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Kym living here in Ohio. I have been collecting cookbooks since a child. Single mother of two (daughter 7 and son 8) Love cooking in general always looking something new to try with my kids to get them involved in the kitchen. Working in accounting.