Crowd Pleasing Cookie Pizza
photo by Munchkin Mama
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 11 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup candy covered plain chocolate candies (M&M's)
- Crust: Cream butter and brown sugar together in a large bowl until fluffy. Beat in egg until well blended.
- Add flour, stir. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until a soft dough forms. Press dough into a 12" pizza greased pizza pan, forming a rim around the edge.
- Topping: Sprinkle chocolate chips and marshmallows evenly over crust. Pour condensed milk evenly over the top. (I use a spiral pattern working from the outside in). Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately place candies on top. Cool completely in pan. Cut into wedges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My pizza didn't look or taste appetizing. It seems 11 oz. of sweetened condensed milk is too much- I couldn't fit 11 oz. on my pizza, anyway. Upon taking it out of the oven, it looked awful. Hoping for the best I placed my M&Ms on it and let it cool, then tasted. It was bland, at best. Sorry, but this one didn't work for me. Jan
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p> <br /><br /><br /><a href="http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/tisht/?action=view?t=tish1.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/tisht/tish1.jpg" border="0" alt="Recipezaar Challenge 2008" /></a></p>