This sounds so yummy. Gotta try it. From MSN.
Make and share this Confetti Black Eyed Pea Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons yellow onions (finely grated)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans black-eyed peas (rinsed, drained)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (finely diced)
- 1 large tomato (seeded, diced)
- 3⁄4 cup celery (thinly sliced)
- 3⁄4 cup carrot (peeled, finely diced)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- Whisk oil, vinegar, mustard, onion, salt, pepper, and honey in a large bowl; add black-eyed peas, bell pepper, tomato, celery, carrots, and parsley.
- Gently stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours before serving.