Recipe by Sarafina
This is perfect for a summer afternoon with some Sangria!!!
Top Review by Chef KCColleen
This was well received at our New Years Day family potluck luncheon. I raided the salad bar at the grocery store so I didn't have to purchase large amounts of veggies and also discovered while shopping that Pillsbury now makes a single roll of Cresent Rolls (without the perforations) that makes it much easier to handle. I will make this again!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Ranch dip
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- green pepper
- red pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Press crescent rolls flat on a cookie sheet.
- Bake as directed on package.
- Mix together cream cheese, mayo, and ranch dip pack.
- Chop up vegetables.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on baked crescent rolls.
- Put chopped up vegetables evenly over top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of vegetables.
- Refridgerate 1 hour.