This is perfect for a summer afternoon with some Sangria!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Press crescent rolls flat on a cookie sheet.
- 2Bake as directed on package.
- 3Mix together cream cheese, mayo, and ranch dip pack.
- 4Chop up vegetables.
- 5Spread cream cheese mixture on baked crescent rolls.
- 6Put chopped up vegetables evenly over top.
- 7Sprinkle cheese on top of vegetables.
- 8Refridgerate 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cold Veggie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.9
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 48.3 mg
- Sodium 365.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
Hidden Valley Ranch dip