Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is perfect for a summer afternoon with some Sangria!!!
Make and share this Cold Veggie Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Ranch dip
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- green pepper
- red pepper
- Press crescent rolls flat on a cookie sheet.
- Bake as directed on package.
- Mix together cream cheese, mayo, and ranch dip pack.
- Chop up vegetables.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on baked crescent rolls.
- Put chopped up vegetables evenly over top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of vegetables.
- Refridgerate 1 hour.
This was well received at our New Years Day family potluck luncheon. I raided the salad bar at the grocery store so I didn't have to purchase large amounts of veggies and also discovered while shopping that Pillsbury now makes a single roll of Cresent Rolls (without the perforations) that makes it much easier to handle. I will make this again!
This is pretty tasty. I used the reduced fat crescent rolls and fat free cream cheese. Very good.
This turned out really well for something so simple! I did make a few changes though. After seeing my haphazard pile of veggies and imagining what my kitchen was going to look like after I sprinkled some of it on the pizza and most of it on the floor, I had an idea - I mixed the veggies into the cream cheese spread. It turned out to be very easy to keep everything together (though I missed out on the fancy layers) and I even had some left over to spread on bagels! Instead of using mayo and ranch mix, I just used about 3/4 cup of ranch dressing. I also added a little bit of garlic powder and salt to my spread. In the end I think I would have been happier with a firmer crust, I may try this with an actual pizza crust or something else in the future, but I really loved the concept and it's one that I will definitely try again. Thanks!