Linda's Mexican Veggie Pizza
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup taco sauce (I use Ortega Thick And Smooth Med (hot)
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh broccoli, heads finely chopped
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup black olives, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Roll out crescent rolls onto a lg. non-stick baking sheet. Stretch and flatten to form a single rectangular shape on the baking sheet.
- Bake 11-13 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Place cream cheese in a med. bowl. Mix cream cheese with taco seasoning mix and taco sauce. Adjust the amount of taco seasoning mix, to taste.
- Spread the mixture over the cooled crust.
- Arrange carrots, bell peppers, broccoli, onion and black olives on top. Press down with hands.
- Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hours.
- Cut into bite-size squares to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation