Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This asparagus becomes slightly pickled and is very refreshing during the summer. It is also very easy to make. The more you let it stand the more flavor the asparagus absorbs.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs asparagus
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- Steam asparagus until crisp but fork tender Chill in cold water to stop cooking process.
- Mix together ingredients.
- Add asparagus to mixture and toss.
- Let stand in refidgerator for at least 1 hour.
Yum! This was a great summer side dish, thanks for posting.
Great summer snack or side dish, especially for picnics!
Easy, flavorful and healthy! Great for snacking out of the fridge. Thanks!