Oven Baked Asparagus With Mustard Sauce
I found this recipe on the Reynolds Wrap website. I love aspargus and this is one of my favorite ways to serve it.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs fresh asparagus
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- preheat oven to 325.
- Wash and trim ends from asparagus.
- Tear off a sheet of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil long enough to wrap the asparagus inches Place the rinsed asparagus on the foil and dot with butter.
- Bring up foil side. Double fold top and ends to seal making one large foil packet, leaving room for heat to circulate inside.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until asparagus is crips tender. Open foil, season with salt and pepper.
- Combine sour cream, vinegar, mustard, sugar and red pepper flakes in small microwave bowl to make sauce. Microwave on high 90 seconds or until warm.
- Serve over asparagus.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION