Caramelized Oven Asparagus
I made this by accident the other day and it was so good my 9 year old and I made another batch for lunch the next day
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spread asparagus in the bottom of an ovenproof pan (I used ceramic).
- Sprinkle melted butter over asparagus.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over asparagus and butter.
- Add coarse sea salt to taste (use sparingly).
- Place in oven uncovered and cook until asparagus is starting to brown and become crisp about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation