- 0.5 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely macadamia nuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over 425 degrees.
- Fit piecrust into a 9 inch pieplate according to package directions; fold edges under and crimp. Freeze 15 minutes.
- Bake 6 -8 minutes or until golden; cool on a wire rack.
- Whisk together sugar and next 5 ingredients; stir in nuts and coconut.
- Pour into prepared piecrust.
- Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake 55-60 minutes; cool on wire rack.