Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Refrigerated soft breadsticks make a great breakfast or anytime treat. The kids (and adults) love them!
- 11 ounces refrigerated breadstick dough
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350.
- Unroll dough; separate into strips.
- Combine margarine and honey; brush over strips.
- Twist each strip on flat surface.
- Place 1 inch apart on large ungreased cookie sheet.
- In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over strips.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Very good, easy to make! A little plain, but a good dessert for my toddler!
Thanks, Chris, for another great recipe! I used reduced fat breadstick dough and laid out 5 breadsticks on a plate, brushed them with the butter, honey mixture and then rolled them in the cinnamon mixture before I twisted them. They turned out golden brown and delicious! I am putting this in my "Best of Zaar so far" cookbook so I will use it often.