1/5 Photos of Cinnamon scones
I love these scones!! Great for breakfast or anytime ..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- 2Spray two baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Combine sour cream and baking soda in a small bowl.
- 4Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cream of tartar and salt in another bowl.
- 5Cut in butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- 6Combine egg with sour cream mixture, add cinnamon.
- 7Gently stir into flour mixture until moistened.
- 8IMPORTANT: knead dough briefly, no more than 10 times.
- 9Divide dough into two, place on baking sheet and pat into 3/4 inch thickness.
- 10Cut each round into 6 wedge-shaped pieces.
- 11Move scones so they are not touching (at least 3 inches), dust with sugar and cinnamon.
- 12Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon scones
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.4
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 66.1 mg
- Sodium 516.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g