Recipe by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
Put a new twist on an old classic, our Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding is sure to please.
- 4 rhodes cinnamon rolls, baked following instructions on package
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- cream cheese frosting, included with rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each baked cinnamon roll into 6 pieces and place in a sprayed 11x7-inch baking pan. Whisk together egg yolks, eggs, milk, sugar and almond extract. Pour egg mixture evenly over cinnamon rolls. Sprinkle with raisins and dot with butter. Cover and refrigerate 4-24 hours. Bake at 325°F 55-60 minutes. Cover with foil last 20 minutes of baking to prevent over browning. Drizzle with cream cheese frosting while warm.