These sugar-crusted nuts, accented with coffee flavor, make a great gift.
Make and share this Cinnamon-Coffee Pecans recipe from Food.com.
- Spread pecans in an ungreased roasting pan or 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
- Combine sugar and remaining 4 ingredients in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat until sugar and coffee dissolve, stirring often.
- Add pecans, and cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Spread pecans in ungreased pan.
- Bake at 300 for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Cool completely; store in an airtight container.