This is an old family recipe that is a real favorite! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Especially love this in Autumn with the Cinnamon Aroma in the Home. This is a very moist and easy coffee cake.
- Cream together oleo, 1/2 Cup brown sugar and 1 cup granulated sugar.
- Add the beaten eggs and mix well.
- Sift together all dry ingredients.
- Add to creamed mixture alternately with the buttermilk.
- Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle topping over the batter.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove foil and bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until cake tests done.