Recipe by Stephaner
This is a very light cheesecake...won't fill you up but will give you the taste of cheesecake that everyone loves.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix egg yolk, 1 cup sugar, vanilla, & softened cream cheese.
- Mix well.
- Lay out 1 package of rolls on bottom of pan.
- Spread filling on top of spread out rolls
- Spread the 2nd pkg. of rolls on top of the filling.
- Beat the egg white until frothy and then spread onto top layer of rolls.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar, nuts, and cinnamon and sprinkle on top of egg whites.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.