Recipe by Michele in NJ
The marinade for the chops also works perfectly on a pork roast or loin. This is a make the night before and cook in a hurry recipe. Great for busy nights as long as you plan ahead.
Top Review by Debbb
This is a great marinade - gave the chops just the right amount of flavour! I didn't find that the apple flavour was that strong - just a slight sweet taste. Because it was such a beautiful day, I cheated & did the chops on the bbq instead of in the oven. We really enjoyed this recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (8 ounce) pork chops
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large ziplock bag mix all the ingredients together, besides the chops. Mis well.
- Add the pork chops and make sure the bag is sealed.
- Refrigerate the chops overnight, turning the bag over a few times.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Drain off all but 1/4 cup of the marinade. Bake the chops, uncovered for about 25 minutes.
- Turn the chops once during cooking and baste with remaining marinade often.