If you like pecan pie you'll love these pecan pie bars with chocolate! Easy to make and easy to dissappear! RS: VeryBestBaking
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml butter (1 stick) or 118.29 ml margarine, softened (1 stick)
- 59.14 ml packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 177.44 ml corn syrup
- 177.44 ml granulated sugar
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine, melted
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 414.03 ml nestle toll house semisweet chocolate chunks
- 354.88 ml pecans, coarsely chopped
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- FOR CRUST:.
- BEAT flour, butter and brown sugar in small mixer bowl until crumbly. Press into prepared baking pan.
- BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- FOR FILLING:.
- BEAT eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar, butter and vanilla extract in medium bowl with wire whisk. Stir in chunks and nuts. Pour evenly over baked crust.
- BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.