1/2 Photos of Christmas Cherry Nut Bread
1 hr 15 mins
Mimi in Maine's Note:
This is so easy to make as you just put everything, except the cherries, in a bowl and mix it, adding the cherries last. It is so pretty and so good. It is nice with a cup of tea or for giving in a pretty little basket along with some tea. You could put a pretty tea cup in the basket, too. If you like fewer cherries, use the lesser amount; I like more so I use the whole jar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dump everything but the cherries in a mixing bowl and beat well, scrape, and mix again.
- 2Add the cherries and mix well.
- 3Put into a greased bread pan.
- 4350 oven for 60-70 minutes still a tester comes out clean.
- 5Remove from pan and let cool.
- 6Store at least 8 hours before slicing.
- 7Note: To substitute soured milk for buttermilk, add vinegar to the whole milk and let sit for 5 minutes before adding to the bowl. This is what I use usually.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Cherry Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1060 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3362.6
- Calories from Fat 1233
- Total Fat 137.0 g
- Saturated Fat 41.2 g
- Cholesterol 503.8 mg
- Sodium 3726.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 478.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.3 g
- Sugars 222.5 g
- Protein 71.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
maraschino cherry juice