1/1 Photo of Chocolate Spice Tea
Since my Chocolate Peppermint Tea has received rave reviews...I decided to play with another favorite flavor combo...cinnamon and chocolate...Yum! Any strong brewed cinnamon flavored tea should work or chai. My favorite is Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice...I love it with just Splenda and creamer too...it tastes like hot cinnamon candies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave water in a mug until hot.
- 2Place tea bag in hot water and steep for a few minutes until strong. Discard tea bag.
- 3Stir in chocolate syrup, Splenda and creamer. Reheat if desired.
- 4Pour over crushed ice in a tall glass if desired.
- 5Top with whipped cream and drizzled chocolate syrup.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Spice Tea
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.3
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 221.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: