1/1 Photo of Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
If you like Butterfingers, or any other chocolate & peanut butter combo candy bar, you'll love these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with foil. Lightly spray the foil with vegetable spray.
- 2Mix sugar and corn syrup in 3 quart sauce pan until mixture boils.
- 3Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter; mix well until melted.
- 4Add Rice Krispies, stirring until all are coated.
- 5Add 1 cup of mini chocolate chips and stir to distribute throughout. (Don't worry if they melt).
- 6Press into pan. Sprinkle remaining cup of chocolate chips over the top and press down slightly.
- 7Cool. Lift foil out of pan and cut into squares.
- 8I have found a pizza cutter works great for cutting them.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.0
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 90.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g