Cheryl E's Note:
Chocolate Mousse with a twist
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl beat with mixer egg yolks and sugar until thick and a pale lemon color.
- 2Beat in cocoa.
- 3Place bowl over saucepan of gently simmering water.
- 4Beat 5-minutes or until mixture darkens and beaters leave a trail.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in liqueur, set aside.
- 6In a separate bowl whip cream until it holds stiff peaks.
- 7Stir 1/2 cup of the whipped cream into cocoa mixture to lighten it.
- 8Gently fold remaining whipped cream into cocoa mixture until well combined.
- 9Divide among 6 small decorative ramekin dishes.
- 10Chill 1-2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Kahlua Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.9
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 164.5 mg
- Sodium 26.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g