Kahlua Chocolate Mousse
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
8 dessert cups
- 5 teaspoons plain gelatin
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄3 cup Kahlua
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a small bowl, combine 1/3 cup of cold water and gelatin and let soften for 4-5 minutes.
- Mix cocca, 1 cup water, Kahula, salt, and softened gelatin.
- Bring to a boil and boil over medium heat for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat .
- Pour mixture into a large bowl, and add milk, and vanilla, mixing well.
- Chill for one hour.
- Fold whipped topping into mixture and divide into 8 dessert cups.
- Chill for at least 1 hour, and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello everyone, My name is Doug and I am the host of I recommend tag.I am in my early 40's, I am married, with two children. Michael 14, and katherine 10 . I started to learn to cook, after I got married, when my wife started working nights, and I couldn't get around because I had my entire left leg rebuilt. I just completed remodeling my entire house, and am very active at volunteering at my childrens schools.<br />Rating System <br />5 stars- Outstanding (4 out 4 ) in family enjoyed. <br />4 stars - Very good (3 out of 4) in family enjoyed. Will make no adjustments. <br />3 stars - good, might consider an adjustment <br />2 stars- Okay- will make adjustment <br />1 star- debatable I will make again, would with right adjustment <br />0 stars - Will not attempt again.</p>