Bourbon Caramel Truffles
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- Combine brown sugar, milk, cane syrup, and salt in a saucepan over medium-high heat, and bring to a boil.
- Cook 1 minute or until sugar dissolves, and remove from heat.
- Stir in bourbon, and vanilla extract.
- Add chocolates, and let stand for 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour into a shallow dish, cover and chill 4 hours.
- Heat a tablespoon measure with hot water, and pat dry.
- Scoop chocolate mixture with spoon, and dip in cocoa.
- Roll into balls, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello everyone, My name is Doug and I am the host of I recommend tag.I am in my early 40's, I am married, with two children. Michael 14, and katherine 10 . I started to learn to cook, after I got married, when my wife started working nights, and I couldn't get around because I had my entire left leg rebuilt. I just completed remodeling my entire house, and am very active at volunteering at my childrens schools.<br />Rating System <br />5 stars- Outstanding (4 out 4 ) in family enjoyed. <br />4 stars - Very good (3 out of 4) in family enjoyed. Will make no adjustments. <br />3 stars - good, might consider an adjustment <br />2 stars- Okay- will make adjustment <br />1 star- debatable I will make again, would with right adjustment <br />0 stars - Will not attempt again.</p>