1/1 Photo of Chocolate Delight
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
This is just like its name--it is truly a delight to eat. Making it is really simple, and it doesn't last long once it starts to get eaten.
My Private Note
9x11 in ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- 2 (6 ounce) boxes chocolate instant pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Start with the crust: Mix the pecans and flour together. Melt butter; add to mixture and stir until moist.
- 3Press into a deep ungreased 9x11 inch pan--crust should be thin.
- 4Bake until lightly brown; cool completely.
- 5Blend the cream cheese and Cool Whip together until smooth. Add sugar slowly until mixed well (make sure the Cool Whip is defrosted and the cream cheese is at room temperature before starting). Spoon filling into crust and let sit in the refrigerator while you mix the pudding.
- 6Mix the 2 boxes of pudding with the milk. When the pudding is thickened, add it to the top of the cream cheese mixture. Let set in the refrigerator.
- 7Next spread the last tub of Cool Whip on top of the pudding, being careful not to mix with the pudding.
- 8Top with chopped pecans.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Delight
Serving Size: 1 (3091 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 8980.5
- Calories from Fat 5242
- Total Fat 582.5 g
- Saturated Fat 298.4 g
- Cholesterol 635.6 mg
- Sodium 7909.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 870.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 31.2 g
- Sugars 574.6 g
- Protein 111.4 g