German Chocolate Delight
This non-alcoholic beverage is refreshing and different. I'll bet your kids will love it, as well as your adult friends. This could be made with alcohol, if desired; the addition of some chocolate liqueur would make this really decadent! Taken from Flora's Drink Hideout.com and posted for ZWT.
- Ready In:
- 2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 ounce cream of coconut
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- whipped cream (to garnish)
- Blend milk, syrup and cream of coconut.
- Add ice cream and blend until smooth (about 30 seconds).
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
This was a lovely cold treat for a very hot summer night. I found it too a little bit too sweet for me (maybe I'm getting old), but still quite tasty. I did add a little extra coconut cream to get the flavor to come through and I skipped the whipped cream. I would love to try it again with a darker chocolate syrup and a little Godiva Liqueur. Made for "Everyday's a Holiday August 2010" tag.