Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
this was a 2004 recipe winner in some magazine..can't remember which one..but they sure are good
- 1⁄4 cup cold coffee
- 1 1⁄3 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar ice cream cone, coarsely crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups quick-cooking oatmeal, not instant
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- preheat oven to 350*.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper --
- cool coffee to room temperature.
- in large bowl, beat sugar and butter on medium speed till creamy --
- add egg, beat well.beat in coffee and vanilla and baking soda.mix well.
- gradually add to creamed mixture.beat well.
- stir in toffee bits, chocolate chips and sugar cones.
- drop dough by heaping tsps 2" apart on cookie sheets.
- bake 12-14 minutes or golden brown.
- cool 1 minute on sheet.
- remove and cool on wire rack -- .