this was a 2004 recipe winner in some magazine..can't remember which one..but they sure are good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup cold coffee
- 1 1/3 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar ice cream cone, coarsely crumbled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups quick-cooking oatmeal, not instant
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Line cookie sheet with parchment paper --
- 3cool coffee to room temperature.
- 4in large bowl, beat sugar and butter on medium speed till creamy --
- 5add egg, beat well.beat in coffee and vanilla and baking soda.mix well.
- 6gradually add to creamed mixture.beat well.
- 7stir in toffee bits, chocolate chips and sugar cones.
- 8drop dough by heaping tsps 2" apart on cookie sheets.
- 9bake 12-14 minutes or golden brown.
- 10cool 1 minute on sheet.
- 11remove and cool on wire rack -- .
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Coffee Toffee Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1147.9
- Calories from Fat 527
- Total Fat 58.5 g
- Saturated Fat 34.2 g
- Cholesterol 141.6 mg
- Sodium 787.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 150.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 88.8 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar ice cream cones