- 1 butter recipe cake mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 3 1⁄2 ounces French vanilla instant pudding
- 12 ounces chocolate chips (I think the original recipe calls for only 6 oz. of chocolate chips, but we like a lot!)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease and flour bundt pan.
- Combine and mix well first 5 ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour in prepared bundt pan.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle on top of batter.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until done. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 25 minutes. Invert onto serving plate, and cool completely.