This cake is easy, moist and delicious! Everyone loves this cake!
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Grease and flour bundt pan.
- Combine and mix well first 5 ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour in prepared bundt pan.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle on top of batter.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until done. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 25 minutes. Invert onto serving plate, and cool completely.