Best Sour Cream Pound Cake In the World
photo by Swirling F.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups sifted flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs on at a time and beat well.
- Add sifted flour and baking soda alternating with sour cream.
- Add Vanilla.
- Place in greased and floured pan.
- Bake at 300 for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until done.
see 18 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As a mother of 3 and a step parent of 2 others.. we are always trying to find quick and easy recipes. I hope you enjoy my contributions as much as I have enjoyed the other recipes that I have found here on Recipezaar.</p>