Mini Morsel Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups mini morsel chocolate chips (1 bag)
- confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 10 inches tube/bundt pan or 1-2 loaf pans.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.set aside.
- In mixer, beat the sugar and butter until creamy, then add the vanilla.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, until each one is incorporated.
- Gradually mix in the flour mixture, alternating with milk.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into floured pan/pans.
- Bake 70-80 minute or until toothpick, when inserted, comes out clean.
- Cool 10 min., loosen sides and invert onto cake plate, cover with lid until cake is room temperature. (this will make for a moist cake). When there is no more moisture on top of cake, dust it with the confectioner sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!