1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cheesecake
1 hr 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs (about 30 wafers)
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick) or 1/4 cup margarine, melted (1/2 stick)
- 3 packages cream cheese, softened (8 oz. each)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, ground
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- to taste semi-sweet chocolate leaves (optional)
- 1Heat oven to 350'F.
- 2In medium bowl, combine crumbs, cocoa and powdered sugar; stir in butter.
- 3Press mixture onto bottom and 1/2 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- 4Bake 8 minutes; cool slightly.
- 5increase oven temperature to 400 F.
- 6In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese, granulated sugar; flour and pumpkin pie spice until well blended.
- 7Add pumpkin and eggs; beat until well blended.
- 8Stir in small chocolate chips; pour into prepared Crust. Bake 10 minutes.
- 9Reduce oven temperature to 250 F; continue baking 50 minutes.
- 10Remove from oven to cooling rack; loosen cake from rim of pan.
- 11Cool completely; remove rim.
- 12Refrigerate. Garnish with chocolate leaves, if desired.
- 13Cover; refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 648.9
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 161.5 mg
- Sodium 419.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 40.1 g
- Protein 9.5 g