1/4 Photos of Chocolate Chip Cranberry Muffins
OMG! Chocolate and cranberries - who would have known this was a mix made in heaven???!! Adapted from a recipe from 125 Best Chocolate Chip recipes. You can also use frozen cranberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 3In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, coarsely chop cranberries.
- 4In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, eggs, milk, oil, orange zest and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture, just until combined. Fold in chopped cranberries and chocolate chips. Do not overmix.
- 5Spoon batter into greased or lined (with paper liners) muffin cups.
- 6Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until puffed, golden and a tester inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool in pan on rack for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool completely on rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cranberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.8
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 129.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 4.0 g