Cranberry Chocolate Chip Muffins
photo by dwayne 2
- Ready In:
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1⁄4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame paste
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup skim milk
- 5 large eggs
- Pre heat oven to 350. Bake time is approx 25 minutes for larger muffins or small loaves (as pictured).
- Mix wet ingredients and cottage cheese with a power mixer or blender.
- In a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients, leave the berries for last.
- Mix the wet and dry together. Fold in the berries as final step. Don't over mix.
- Spray muffin pans well with non-stick spray. These muffins are low in oil, so the chance of sticking to the pan is increased.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!