Recipe by duckit
very good, very moist.
Top Review by PickyEater
I made this one this weekend and it was wonderful!! Because I wanted more of a bar than a cake (see PatD's review) I used a Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie mix. We were out of almond extract so I omitted it (good excuse to make them again - must do it right to be fair you know
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate fudge cake
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- combine cake mix,pie filling,extract, and eggs.
- Mix by hand and spread on jelly roll pan or 13 x 9 pan
- Bake at 350 Until done in middle (25-35 minutes).
- combine sugar,butter and milk,stir over low heat.
- Bring to boil for 1 minute.
- Stir in chocolate chips until melted.
- Cool then frost.