Recipe by sherryinmo
I made the cake this week and shared half with my daughter and family. My husband really liked this moist chocolate and cherry cake. And it is very moist. You will love it as much as they did. Both already asking me to make it again.
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake mix, eggs oil and vanilla with mixer.
- The batter will be very thick and heavy.
- Add cherry pie filling and mix with mixer.
- Add chocolate chips and stir with wooden spoon.
- Grease bundt pan and fill with batter and level out.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes or until cake test done.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes and remove from pan.
- When cooled sprinkle with confectionery sugar.