Chocolate Yogurt Bundt Cake
Easy, inexpensive; moist chocolate bundt cake. You could add coconut, nuts, raisins, etc to jazz it up a little or put powdered sugar or a glaze on it after.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon dutch process cocoa
- 2 cups flour
- 2⁄3 cup dutch process cocoa
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix 1 Tbsp of flour with 1 tsp of coca and dist the inside of a greased 9 inch bundt or tube pan with this mixture, shaking out any excess.
- Sift 2 C flour and 2/3 C of cocoa together with the baking soda , set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar together.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Add the flour mixture alternately with the yogurt in three parts.
- Do not over mix. Stir in the vanilla.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake in a 350 oven for 45-55 minutes, until a tester inserted comes out clean.
- .Cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto a rack to cool completely -----.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Lovely bundt cake that is easy to make! The texture is absolutely gorgeous: melt-in-your-mouth soft and rich. Because I used a silicon pan I didn't grease or flour it, but I did sift some cocoa powder on top of the baked cake for a more velvety finish. A dollop of whipped cream or a rich chocolate frosting would go great with this, too! Thank you for a lovely recipe!Reply