Chocolate Cherry Jubilee Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A delicious, moist chocolate cherry cake.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) package dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease and flour 12 cup fluted tube pan.
- An a large bowl, blend cake mix, almond extract, cherry filling, and eggs.
- Beat at highest speeds for two minutes.
- Pour into the previously prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, blend chocolate chips, margarine, and milk over low heat until chocolate melts, stirring constantly.
- Remove the pan from heat.
- Stir in powdered sugar until smooth.
- Spoon over the now-cooled cake.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION